Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/01 00:22:09 UTC

Re: SVN Reorg Underway

The api/pom.xml needs to set the parent project version to 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.

Could someone with the right permissions please make the change.

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.

--
Author Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components

Re: SVN Reorg Underway

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Oops. I replied to John directly instead of the list.  Both of the
issues he reported are fixed.

Sean

Re: SVN Reorg Underway