Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Ben Gidley <be...@gidley.co.uk> on 2009/08/06 09:05:32 UTC

Re: TAP5-769 and interface changes

Hi,
Is there any chance of a commiter reviewing these patches -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-769? I am happy to modify them if
you feel they need adjustment!

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-769>
Ben Gidley

www.gidley.co.uk
ben@gidley.co.uk

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
I'll take a look at the patches this weekend.

Cheers,

Robert