Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Preston L. Bannister" <pr...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/12 09:35:06 UTC

Who is working on the ISAPI connector code?

After downloading the isapi_redirect.dll 1.2.15, found the VERSIONINFO
contains 1.2.14 (and "1.2.14dev"), which is going to confuse the heck out of
our support folks (when the code reaches the field).  Downloaded and
recompiled 1.2.15 after updating the version information, and in the process
noticed the DSP file is slightly dorked (it should be "isapi_redirect.dsp"
to fit MSVC conventions).  At the same time we are having trouble getting
isapi_redirect.dll to work on IIS6 (Windows 2003 Server), and a decided lack
of clues.  I did follow up on the hints offered by others with the same
problem - no luck (so far).

Then there are the three very lightweight properties files - one file would
be simpler.

Looks like I might be in the position to want to make minor changes to the
isapi_redirect code.  I may still have commit access (from long ago), but
don't want to be stepping on any toes.  Who - if anyone - is working on the
connector code, or claims ownership?