Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Beaudry <db...@logibro.com> on 2000/12/04 21:23:07 UTC

Re: Sessions don't work without cookies since 3.2beta6

Is it fixed in the tomcat 3.2 final release?

response.encodeURL(url) does not seem to work even if I specify the
following in the file server.xml
        <RequestInterceptor
            className="org.apache.tomcat.request.SessionInterceptor"
            noCookies="true" />

"Stubenrauch,Andreas" wrote:
> Hi Folks any comments are welcome:
 >
 > If Cookies are turned off in a browser the session-management by
 > url-rewriting does not work. This bug was introduced by 3.2 beta6 and
is
 > still around in beta7
 >
 > Just turn cookies off and try any of the session-examples in the
 > tomcat-distribution

 This bug has been fixed, and the fix will appear in 3.2-b8 (which
should become
 available Monday night).

 > Regards,
 > Andreas