Posted to users@maven.apache.org by grkuntmd <gr...@usa.net> on 2010/12/07 16:41:58 UTC

Calling beanshell from maven-antrun-plugin

Crossposted to
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4377866/calling-beanshell-from-maven-antrun-plugin
StackOverflow .

Is it possible to call beanshell scripts from the maven-antrun-plugin?

I am using Java 6 build 22, Maven 2.2.1, maven-antrun-plugin 1.6.

Re: Calling beanshell from maven-antrun-plugin

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Haven't tried it, but googling gave me this:
http://scriptlandia.blogspot.com/2006/04/beanshell-plugin-for-maven2.html

However, I really dislike that they've put it in the org.apache.maven
groupId. I'd even go as far as saying it's completely wrong as that space
belongs to the Maven project.
If you want to use it, you should get the source code and change to a
different groupId (your own) and re-build it.

/Anders