Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Chris Alexander <ch...@kusiri.com> on 2011/07/18 16:50:04 UTC

Nutch 1.3 in Eclipse

Hi all,

Just getting nutch up and running in Eclipse for some plugin dev, I seem to
have run into an issue I can't figure out. I have configured the Eclipse
project as per the instructions on
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse1.0 which I presume will work
for 1.3, I couldn't find them for any version newer than that other than
2.0. However I get 100 errors, most of which are class not found, for a
range including ones such as AbstractHandler, AsyncProxyServlet,
BytesWritable, CharsetDetector, CharsetMatch, Configurable and others. So
far as I can tell, all of the necessary build directories and jar includes
are set up as per the instructions. Would someone be able to provide a hint
(or a docs link) for what might be causing this?

Many thanks

Chris

Re: Nutch 1.3 in Eclipse

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris

Is there any chance you can provide a quick reference and step me through
this process. I would very much like to get this tutorial up on the wiki and
could do with streamlining the process.

What are the steps, what gotchas are included with integrating Nutch 1.3
into Eclipse, anything else of value?

Any help would be great.

Thank you

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Chris Alexander <chris.alexander@kusiri.com

--
*Lewis*

Re: Nutch 1.3 in Eclipse

Posted by Chris Alexander <ch...@kusiri.com>.

Re: Nutch 1.3 in Eclipse

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.

--
*

Re: Nutch 1.3 in Eclipse

Posted by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

Fwd: Nutch 1.3 in Eclipse

Posted by Chris Alexander <ch...@kusiri.com>.
Hi all,

I have since thought that this question might be more appropriate here.

Cheers for any help

Chris