Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tpeace <tl...@hotmail.com> on 2006/05/19 16:42:40 UTC

Using Message Streaming

I am working on moving large files and want to use message streaming because
of
the memory issues. The current ActiveMQOutputstream web page is down for
some reason. Does anyone have any examples of using this class?

Re: Using Message Streaming

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/jms-streams.html

On 5/19/06, tpeace <tl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am working on moving large files and want to use message streaming because
> of
> the memory issues. The current ActiveMQOutputstream web page is down for
> some reason. Does anyone have any examples of using this class?

Hiram