Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr> on 2014/12/05 12:22:32 UTC

Wiki modifications : text translation

Hi all,

I wanted to edit the following page :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Text+Translation

To add some basic infos fo form widget i18n (FormFieldTitle,
EntityLabels...) but it seems that i'm not allowed, is that normal ?

Is that the good place ?

Gil

PS : i did already have send this email with my gmail account, seems not
manage to go to this mailing list...

Re: Wiki modifications : text translation

Posted by Gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the review,

Yeah totally, i'll do it if nobody go against it.

Gil

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.

Posted by Gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Thank you Sharan,

Posted by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gil

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Sharan,

Gil, I did not know the infra team has also closed the comments. It makes sense, you could spam there also

Jacques

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.
Hi Jacques,

It seems that OFBTECH is closed for comments also, and i don't want to
pollute the new open wiki in posting my adds to unappropriated page. Can
you point me were I should add my comment ?

Thanks !

Gil

On 05/12/2014 13:09, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> We aim to move all documents to the open wiki (the OFBIZ  confluence
> workspace, here it's OFBTECH closed workspace) now that anyway you
> need to be a contributor to edit and this can be traced (no spams
> anymore).
>
> But this will take time to organise things well. In the meantime you
> might add a comment (you can use Confluence formatting) and we will
> integrate it :)
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 05/12/2014 12:22, gil portenseigne a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I wanted to edit the following page :
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Text+Translation
>>
>> To add some basic infos fo form widget i18n (FormFieldTitle,
>> EntityLabels...) but it seems that i'm not allowed, is that normal ?
>>
>> Is that the good place ?
>>
>> Gil
>>
>> PS : i did already have send this email with my gmail account, seems
>> not manage to go to this mailing list...

--

<www.nereide.fr>

	Gil Portenseigne
Consultant ERP OFBiz
Société Néréide
3b Les isles
37270 Veretz
Tel : 09 74 53 46 09, puis 1, poste 61
Mob : 06 82 740 444
www.nereide.fr <http://www.nereide.fr>

Re: Wiki modifications : text translation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.