Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Andreas Beeker <ki...@apache.org> on 2020/10/15 22:51:37 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache XmlBeans 4.0.0 release (RC1)

Hi Devs,

here is my +1 ... I just had quick view over the jars, I guess the documentation / bin scripts have to be adapted because of several removed utility classes, but usually the /bin scripts aren't used.

Regarding JPMS support, we need to add a description along the method which is used in POI to repackage the schema classes and add a module-info.

So we have 4x +1 from the PMCs - I'm releasing now the artifacts.

Best wishes,
Andi