Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Tech <te...@psynd.net> on 2017/03/28 09:48:58 UTC

Tasks synchronization

Dear experts,

We are trying to work on the process synchronization between two
different resources.

We pull data from a resource and we push data to another resource

What we detected is this scenario that we tried to resolve using the
"Priority", increasing it for example to 5 on resource2, but without
success.

The scenario:

  * We create User1 in resource1, the resource is pulled to Syncope and
    created in resource2 (everything as expected)
  * We change the email to email1, syncope is registering the change as
    email1, nothing else happen.
  * We change the email to email2, syncope is registering the change as
    email2, but it's pushing email1 to resource2.
  * We change the email to email3, syncope is registering the change as
    email3, but it's pushing email2 to resource2.

How can we delay the propagation of the email to have them synchronized
in all systems?

Re: Tasks synchronization

Posted by Tech <te...@psynd.net>.
We didn't use any template to do this.

We just have a pull task taking information from a source.

Once the data are read, they should enter in Syncope

Once they are in Syncope, thanks to the Group, they should be propagate
to the other system.

We thought that is something related with the priority, because we
guessed that the system is pushing the content in the field before
writing the updated information, but this is of course just a guess.

What information might you need?

Thanks

Re: Tasks synchronization

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.