Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Tirthankar Chatterjee <tc...@commvault.com> on 2016/04/22 04:29:45 UTC

Solr5.5:DocValues/CopyField does not work with Atomic updates

Hi,
Here is the scenario for SOLR5.5:

FieldA type=<some date> stored=true indexed=true

FieldB type=<Date> stored=false indexed=true docValue=true usedocvalueasstored=false

FieldA copyTo FieldB

Try an Atomic update and we are getting this error:

possible analysis error: DocValuesField "mtmround" appears more than once in this document (only one value is allowed per field)

How do we resolve this.

***************************Legal Disclaimer***************************
"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message by mistake,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

Re: Solr5.5:DocValues/CopyField does not work with Atomic updates

Posted by Nick Vasilyev <ni...@gmail.com>.
I am also running into this problem on Solr 6.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karthik Ramachandran <kr...@commvault.com>.
Eric

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Karthik:

Posted by Karthik Ramachandran <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Bickerstaff <jo...@johnbickerstaff.com>.
Which field do you try to atomically update?  A or B or some other?