Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org> on 2007/10/12 17:07:17 UTC

Meeting Freiburg

Hi

The meeting in Freiburg is approaching.
I am interested in joining the meeting and contribute to it.
(and make a hotel reservation soon... ).

As a start, I added a few topics and a suggestion for a presentation
to the wiki.
What are your ideas about the meeting?

Please review, add more and change if inappropriate.

I'm looking forward to see you.

Jürgen

null-oder-eins GmbH Zürich
web & graphic design

www.null-oder-eins.ch

ragaller@apache.org
Skype: callto://ragaller

Re: Meeting Freiburg

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 17:07 +0200, Jürgen Ragaller wrote:
> Hi
>

> The meeting in Freiburg is approaching.
> I am interested in joining the meeting and contribute to it.
> (and make a hotel reservation soon... ).
>
> As a start, I added a few topics and a suggestion for a presentation
> to the wiki.

http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/MeetingFreiburg2007

Thanks

salu2