Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 毛洪h <ma...@yidian-inc.com> on 2019/06/28 03:36:35 UTC

How to create Role and Groups for Kylin with LDAP login System

Hi All,
       I’ve login Kylin with LDAP successfully by both admin user and aother normal user ,but got two questions.
      Q1. Role is “No results match” In project-> Access webpage, how to create new roles ?   (see pic1)
      Q2. groups is “No results match” In DataSource->access webpage, how to create new groups? (see pic2)
      Thank you very much :)

pic1:
[cid:5C369034-9CD2-4CB5-B75F-81FB1E9F7099@yidian-inc.local]

pic2:
.[cid:3A4F6237-4983-44E6-9805-19E01BAB8136@yidian-inc.local]

Re: How to create Role and Groups for Kylin with LDAP login System

Posted by 毛洪玥 <ma...@yidian-inc.com>.
Thank you very much for reply :)

 I opened a jira issue for them https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-4073, and add more details on it .

Sorry for lose some details, I’d set kylin.security.ldap.user-group-search-base that time, and the admin_group can be matched, but there’s still no groups.

在 2019年7月4日,下午2:48,JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>> 写道:

Hello
The group is from your LDAP when using LDAP.

See: http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_ldap_and_sso.html  (kylin.security.ldap.user-group-search-base=OU=Group,DC=mycompany,DC=com)

--
Regards!
Aron Tao

nichunen <ni...@apache.org>> 于2019年7月3日周三 上午7:55写道:
Hi,

I have checked the two issues you reported, would you please open a jira issue for them?

Best regards,

Ni Chunen / George

On 06/28/2019 11:36,毛洪玥<ma...@yidian-inc.com> wrote:
Hi All,
       I’ve login Kylin with LDAP successfully by both admin user and aother normal user ,but got two questions.
      Q1. Role is “No results match” In project-> Access webpage, how to create new roles ?   (see pic1)
      Q2. groups is “No results match” In DataSource->access webpage, how to create new groups? (see pic2)
      Thank you very much :)

pic1:
<PastedGraphic-1.png>

pic2:
.<PastedGraphic-2.png>

Re: How to create Role and Groups for Kylin with LDAP login System

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hello