Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Sathwik B P <sa...@apache.org> on 2013/08/12 12:38:01 UTC

What is the resolution for HADOOP-9346

Hi Guys,

I upgraded protoc to 2.5.0 in order to build another apache project.

Now I am not able to build hadoop-common trunk.

What is the resolution for HADOOP-9346?

regards,
sathwik

Re: What is the resolution for HADOOP-9346

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@apache.org>.
Seems like the hadoop builds are failing for the same reason
https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Yarn-trunk/299/

Is there a fix coming soon?
Do we fall back on protoc 2.4.1?

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@apache.org>.