Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Adaptive Protocols <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/21 06:19:28 UTC

XML Input to Axis Client Side API for web service invocation

Hello Everybody,

I have an issue with Axis Client side API. The requirement is that:

I want to invoke web services using Axis Client. Now here I don't have parameters as java objects rather I do have XML structure ( as required for soap message ) for these objects. So is there any way to configure Axis Client to accept this XML as input param and set it directly to SOAP message. Otherwise it generally tries for RPC parameters and so invoke serialization for these parameters.

Or do we need to write customize serializer for this purpose, where we would return this XML structure in place of general serialization process.

Thanks,
Mohit