Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by abs327 <ab...@163.com> on 2007/06/20 15:51:32 UTC

How to config the load balancer?

I integrated the ActiveMQ into the application of Jboss, and I will use the
cluster function.
Now, I meet a question. I try to make the ActiveMQ work with load balancing,
but I don't know how to config the xml file to make it effect.
I need your help, thanks.

Re: How to config the load balancer?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/20/07, abs327 <ab...@163.com> wrote:

> I integrated the ActiveMQ into the application of Jboss, and I will use the
> cluster function.

What cluster function & why do you want to use it?

> Now, I meet a question. I try to make the ActiveMQ work with load balancing,
> but I don't know how to config the xml file to make it effect.
> I need your help, thanks.

ActiveMQ is already a load balancer when using a message queue as
messages are load balanced across consumers

--
James
-------