Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by fou fe <fo...@live.fr> on 2018/02/13 10:41:19 UTC

Black page after upgrade to 0.9.14

Hi team,

I have blanck page after upgrade from 0.9.13

there is my catalina. out

11:37:25.926 [http-bio-8080-exec-1] ERROR o.a.g.rest.RESTExceptionWrapper - Unexpected internal error:
### Error querying database.  Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'connection_weight' in 'field list'
### The error may exist in org/apache/guacamole/auth/jdbc/connection/ConnectionMapper.xml
### The error may involve defaultParameterMap
### The error occurred while setting parameters
### SQL: SELECT             guacamole_connection.connection_id,             guacamole_connection.connection_name,             parent_id,             $
### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'connection_weight' in 'field list'
févr. 13, 2018 11:37:25 AM com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerResponse logException
GRAVE: Mapped exception to response: 500 (Internal Server Error)
org.apache.guacamole.rest.APIException
        at org.apache.guacamole.rest.RESTExceptionWrapper.invoke(RESTExceptionWrapper.java:202)
        at com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$TypeOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDis$
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:302)
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.SubLocatorRule.accept(SubLocatorRule.java:137)
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.SubLocatorRule.accept(SubLocatorRule.java:137)
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.SubLocatorRule.accept(SubLocatorRule.java:137)
        at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)

Thanks

RE: Black page after upgrade to 0.9.14

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
On Feb 13, 2018 05:23, "fou fe" <fo...@live.fr> wrote:

 thanks you lots i forget it ....

When upgrading to a new release of Guacamole, even if you don't read
through the entire release notes, it's a good idea to at least check for
the "deprecation / compatibility notes" section. If changes are made which
break compatibility with past releases, including changes to the database
schema, those changes will be listed in that section:

http://guacamole.apache.org/releases/0.9.14/#deprecation--compatibility-notes

- Mike

RE: Black page after upgrade to 0.9.14

Posted by fou fe <fo...@live.fr>.
 thanks you lots i forget it ....
________________________________
I have blanck page after upgrade from 0.9.13

there is my catalina. out

11:37:25.926 [http-bio-8080-exec-1] ERROR o.a.g.rest.RESTExceptionWrapper - Unexpected internal error:
### Error querying database.  Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'connection_weight' in 'field list'
### The error may exist in org/apache/guacamole/auth/jdbc/connection/ConnectionMapper.xml
### The error may involve defaultParameterMap
### The error occurred while setting parameters
### SQL: SELECT             guacamole_connection.connection_id,             guacamole_connection.connection_name,             parent_id,             $
### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column 'connection_weight' in 'field list'

It looks like you have not updated your database schema.  The move from 0.9.13 to 0.9.14 involves schema changes in the database, so you'll need to execute the upgrade SQL file that comes with the new version of the JDBC module.

-Nick

Re: Black page after upgrade to 0.9.14

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.