Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Ashvin A <aa...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/21 18:58:49 UTC

There was no nightly build yesterday?

Hi,

I was expecting to see build 191 results today morning. It seems the
nightly build did not happen or is stuck. There is no build mail or build
activity on https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-nightly/.

Anyone knows more about it?

Thank you,
Ashvin

Re: There was no nightly build yesterday?

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Mark!

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Mark!

Posted by Mark Bretl <mb...@pivotal.io>.

--
Mark Bretl
Software Build Engineer

Re: There was no nightly build yesterday?

Posted by Mark Bretl <mb...@pivotal.io>.

--
Mark Bretl
Software Build Engineer

Re: There was no nightly build yesterday?

Posted by Kirk Lund <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Kirk Lund <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi,