Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wan Kaveevivitchai <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/11 11:37:43 UTC

[Axis2 v1.0] security example code

Dear all,

      i am trying to engage and test in the security aspect. I would like to
know how the code is secured. There is not much information from the
security sample. the code seems to be very simple and i have not see
anything about signed, or encryption in the code. Does anyone have the test
example related to this topic?

      it will be great help for me to learn, really appreciate.

      Sathita

Re: [Axis2 v1.0] security sample code - encryption/signature

Posted by Wan Kaveevivitchai <wa...@hotmail.com>.
Dear Ajith,

       I have take a look on the source code provided with the sample but i
cannot understand where is the invocation or setting about signature and
encryption on the message since the client and server look almost the same
as other normal example except the additional class PWCallback which i don't
know when it comes into play. Is it called by client or server or
automatically called according to the parameter specified in services.xml?

      All the documentations, i have looked through which mostly related to
the previous version of axis, are some how have to explicitly invoke the
security part such as create signer or create encryption part. How is it
actually work with axis2?

      Best regards,

      Wan

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
The security sample provided with the distro actually demonstrates the
basics of security (encryption and signature). It would be helpful if
you can say what exactly is needed.

Ajith

On 7/12/06, Wan Kaveevivitchai <wa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>       does anyone have the sample code on how to encryption and sign message
> in axis2 version 1.0? The sample provide + documents given by axis website
> doesn'T help much with the learning.
>
>       It will be really appreciated.
>
>        Sathita
>

> >From: "iceal thaddeus lim" <ic...@gmail.com>
> >To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
> >Subject: Re: [Axis2 v1.0] security example code
> >Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 18:13:15 +0800
> >
> >I am doing the same.
> >
> >I just done the Password Callback with Apache Axis.
> >
> >Now I want to learn how to use Encryption using public/private keys. But I
> >have not luck in looking for examples yet.
> >

> >On 7/11/06, Wan Kaveevivitchai <wa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>Dear all,
> >>
> >>       i am trying to engage and test in the security aspect. I would like
> >>know how the code is secured. There is not much information from the
> >>security sample. the code seems to be very simple and i have not see
> >>anything about signed, or encryption in the code. Does anyone have the
> >>test
> >>example related to this topic?
> >>
> >>       it will be great help for me to learn, really appreciate.
> >>
> >>       Sathita

Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2 v1.0] security example code

Posted by Wan Kaveevivitchai <wa...@hotmail.com>.
Dear Ruchith,

       Thank you for inform us about it.
       I am looking forward to see the documentation.

       Greatly appreciate on your hard work.

      Wan

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

www.ruchith.org

[Axis2 v1.0] security sample code - encryption/signature

Posted by Wan Kaveevivitchai <wa...@hotmail.com>.
Dear all,

Posted by Wan Kaveevivitchai <wa...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by iceal thaddeus lim <ic...@gmail.com>.