Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org> on 2016/10/21 02:09:02 UTC

Spotify & Airflow

Hi Folks!
While speaking to some folks from Spotify at QCon Shanghai, I learned they
are using Airflow -- they will be submitting a PR to add Spotify to the
Airflow read_me file over the next few days.

-s

Re: Spotify & Airflow

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.
I got some more information from my Spotify contact - it looks like they
are in fact moving to Airflow from Luigi.
-s

Re: Spotify & Airflow

Posted by siddharth anand <sa...@apache.org>.

Re: Spotify & Airflow