Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2018/11/21 12:33:16 UTC

Fwd: 1.20?

All,

  Tika's next release may be in the 1st/2nd week of December.  Do we any
sense of when we'll want to release PDFBox 2.0.13?  Thank you.

         Cheers,

                    Tim

From: Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 3:04 PM
To: "dev@tika.apache.org" <de...@tika.apache.org>
Subject: 1.20?

All,

   POI 4.0.1 will be out shortly with some important bug fixes.  What would

you all think of targeting 1st/2nd week of December for 1.20?

     Cheers,

         Tim

Re: Fwd: 1.20?

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Am 27.11.18 um 02:33 schrieb Tim Allison:
> Sounds great.  Thank you!  Let me know when I should kick off the
> regression tests.
I always forget about that oppertunity. It makes sense to run the test before
cutting a new release ;-)

Please run the test as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!
Andreas

Re: Fwd: 1.20?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.

Re: Fwd: 1.20?

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Sounds good enough for me. I'm going to cut the release this evening in about
10-11 hours from now.

Thanks Tim!

Andreas

Re: Fwd: 1.20?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.

Re: Fwd: 1.20?

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.

Re: Fwd: 1.20?

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.

Re: Fwd: 1.20?

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 24.11.2018 um 08:53 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> How about cutting a release next week or a week later?

+1

Tilman

Re: Fwd: 1.20?

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.

> Am 24.11.2018 um 08:53 schrieb Andreas Lehmkuehler:
> > Am 21.11.18 um 13:33 schrieb Tim Allison:
> > > All,
> > >
> > >    Tika's next release may be in the 1st/2nd week of December. Do we any
> > > sense of when we'll want to release PDFBox 2.0.13?  Thank you.
> > I've checked the 2.0.13 JIRA tickets and there are already more than
> > 40 resolved ones, IMHO enough to czt a new release.
> >
> > How about cutting a release next week or a week later?
> >
> > @Tilman
> > Is there any unfinished work which should be part of the next release?
>
> No. The signature stuff I'm working on is sortof open-ended but the
> example is still useable as it is, it will be the first release with an
> example that does an online revocation check.
>
> There's only one issue open which is for you or Maruan:

> It would be nice to also add the other new features of ExtractText
> ("-alwaysNext", "-rotationMagic") to the website.

I'll take care of that
Maruan

> Tilman
>

> > Andreas
> >
> > >           Cheers,
> > >
> > >                      Tim

Maruan Sahyoun

FileAffairs GmbH
Josef-Schappe-Straße 21
40882 Ratingen

Tel: +49 (2102) 89497 88
Fax: +49 (2102) 89497 91
sahyoun@fileaffairs.de
www.fileaffairs.de

Geschäftsführer: Maruan Sahyoun
Handelsregister: AG Düsseldorf, HRB 53837
UST.-ID: DE248275827

Re: Fwd: 1.20?

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Re: Fwd: 1.20?