Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Green <gr...@hotmail.com> on 2000/05/20 12:58:55 UTC

Re: Re[2]: Cache problem

>Ah, you have an external class is being included by an XSP page. Robin's
>suggestions were helping you deal with changing the XSP page and not
>having it be recompiled.

Doh! (slaps forehead) I should have realised the classloading would be a
problem!

But I guess I don't really understand classloaders. Doesn't XSP have its own
classloader? Doesn't this classloader also load all the classes referenced
by the XSP page? In that case, could it be a problem with the XSP
classloader?