Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/11/10 15:40:26 UTC

[RESULT] Luciano Resende for Tuscany committer

Passed with PPMC +1s from jboynes, rfeng, kwilliams, svkrish, jmarino,
antelder, meerajk, kelvingoodson, rineholt, isilval, dkulp, ajborley,
robbinspg
and +1s from Adriano Crestani
and no -1s

Welcome to the project Luciano, sorry for the delay in wrapping this vote up.

--
Jeremy