Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Rasa Mazutiene <ra...@juvare.com> on 2021/07/14 09:56:34 UTC

Old Key support for. 2.0.12

Hi,
would it be possible to release a 2.0.12 release with an old key?
We’re dependent on a third party libraries and are unable to upgrade log4net for our project otherwise and we need an official version of log4net.
Any support or answer would be highly appreciated.

Re: Old Key support for. 2.0.12

Posted by Nicholas Duane <ni...@msn.com>.
I know you can't use assembly binding redirects to account for key changes, but can't you load a newer version of log4net by providing your own assembly resolver?

as far as I know there is no maintainer that could create binaries signes with the old key.

Warm regards,
Dominik
--
Sent from my phone. Typos are a kind gift to anyone who happens to find them.

Re: Old Key support for. 2.0.12

Posted by Dominik Psenner <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,