Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Kameron Cole <ka...@us.ibm.com> on 2009/05/07 00:52:46 UTC

can't find com.ibm.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.JTextAnnotator_Impl

I am transitioning a pear file from IBM uima to apache uima. WhenI run the UIMA
pear installer, it sticks at a NoClassDef for

com.ibm.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.JTextAnnotator_Impl

I don't really know what to do. If I can find which jar that class is in, I will
add it to the classpath.

Or, maybe you guys know the "right" way to handle it - seems like a part of the
transitioning I missed. All I did was run the ibmUIMAtoApacheUIMA utility. Don't
know if that is relevant.

Need advice.

Re: can't find com.ibm.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.JTextAnnotator_Impl

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Kameron Cole wrote:
> I am transitioning a pear file from IBM uima to apache uima. WhenI run the UIMA
> pear installer, it sticks at a NoClassDef for
>
> com.ibm.uima.analysis_engine.annotator.JTextAnnotator_Impl
>
> I don't really know what to do. If I can find which jar that class is in, I will
> add it to the classpath.
>
> Or, maybe you guys know the "right" way to handle it - seems like a part of the
> transitioning I missed. All I did was run the ibmUIMAtoApacheUIMA utility. Don't
> know if that is relevant.
>
> Need advice.

Kameron,

can you give us a little more detail?  You did run this on the
source code, right?  The utility will not update pear files
directly, you need migrate the source code, recompile and
package the pear.

--Thilo