Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Daniel Beicht <da...@outlook.com> on 2021/10/11 15:29:16 UTC

Minifi Docker Image

Hello,

since I couldn't find the Minifi Docker Image on Docker Hub I wanted to ask why it is not available and if you plan to do so.

Best regards,
Daniel Beicht

Re: Minifi Docker Image

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
To Daniel and everyone on the thread -

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have updated the apache/nifi-minifi-cpp images on Docker Hub [1] to add the latest version, which you can now fetch using:

docker pull apache/nifi-minifi-cpp:latest
docker pull apache/nifi-minifi-cpp:0.10.0

[1] https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp <https://hub.docker.com/repository/docker/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp>

Cheers,
Kevin

Re: Minifi Docker Image