Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sudhir Kumar <su...@tapmatessoftware.com> on 2018/03/21 14:31:06 UTC

Problem in configuring more than Jackrabbit-oak server for the same data.

Hello All,

Currently I am using Jackrabbit-OAK 1.6.1 version. We are using the web version, So deploying the war file to the tomcat server.

We are using default FileDataStore for the repository.

We are planning to have multiple jackrabbit-oak server  so as to handle the load. We are not able to connect to the same repository from multiple server.

Please guide me how can I achieve this. Any help is highly appreciated.

This is very urgent for me to have a solution on how to have multiple jackrabbit-oak server.

Regards,

Sudhir

Re: Problem in configuring more than Jackrabbit-oak server for the same data.

Posted by Torgeir Veimo <to...@gmail.com>.
You need to use a mongodb backend if you want multiple oak instances
accessing the same data. The segmentstore (the default) only allows a
single instance.

--
-Tor