Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by "Sandeep Kr. Choudhary" <ts...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/04 05:09:55 UTC

Assign SPARK JIRA 18844 to me

Hi All,

This is Sandeep from India. I was trying to solve the  SPARK-
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-18844> JIRA 18844
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-18844> which is in open status.

But I am not able to get this Jira assigned to me even when the status of
the Jira is open. I have done some changes of code at my end and have
almost fixed the issue.

Please help me in getting the JIRA assigned to me.

My ID is sandecho.

Mail me at: tssandeepkumarchoudhary@gmail.com

Regards

Sandeep Kumar Choudhary
IIT Delhi
Contact: +917042645119

Re: Assign SPARK JIRA 18844 to me

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
No need to assign. Just leave a comment saying you are working on it and
open a PR.