Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gi...@huk-coburg.de> on 2006/02/03 15:02:54 UTC

Solved : replace < with < in property ??

Hi, Jacob

thanks for your suggestion, i also thought of that,
but i didn't work either, as the guys creating the
xmlpropertyfile are using jdom for xmloutput.

seems like jdom automatically writes &lt; for < and
&gt; for > so it get's

&lt;![CDATA[&lt;bla&gt;foobar&lt;/bla&gt;]]&gt;

which doesn't work.

But finally i solved it with =

switching back to old format, so the xmlproperty i get
from the webapp looks like =

<myprop>&lt;bla&gt;foobar&lt;/bla&gt;</myprop>

then echo all properties i want in my mail to a  file
with
<echo file="${ant.working.dir}/infomail.html"><![CDATA[
... a lot of <p> and <br> for formatting

and later in mail task i use messagemimetype="text/html"

Before i had a file in simple txtformat and no messagemimetype
so automatically text/plain was used.

Now all my tags appear as < and > in mailbody

Regards, Gilbert