Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/06/23 13:58:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling IDE Tooling 1.0.0

Hi,

We solved 140 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12324873

There are still some outstanding issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/component/12320908

The release candidate has been uploaded at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/sling,
and can be built using

    mvn clean package

The resulting binaries can be installed into an Eclipse instance by
installing from the update site which is found at
p2update/target/repository after building the project.

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours

Thanks,

Robert

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling IDE Tooling 1.0.0

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.
I realized that a file has been checked in with an incorrect copyright header

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/tags/sling-ide-tooling-1.0.0/eclipse-ui/src/org/apache/sling/ide/eclipse/ui/wizards/AbstractNewSlingApplicationWizard.java

This vote is therefore cancelled and will be restarted after a fix has
been applied.

Robert

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling IDE Tooling 1.0.0

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@lmn.ro>.

--
Sent from my (old) computer

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling IDE Tooling 1.0.0

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.