Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by JavaRunner <ra...@bellsouth.net> on 2008/02/06 23:22:38 UTC

Multiple Services Question

I must be missing something very simple.  I've deployed a project with
multiple service classes.  I had assumed that I would just add the service
definition to the cxf-servlet.xml file like this:

<simple:server id="serviceA" serviceClass="com.foo.service.Accounts"
address="/accounts">
  	<simple:serviceBean>
  		<bean class="com.foo.service.AccountsImpl" />
  	</simple:serviceBean>
  </simple:server>
<simple:server id="serviceB" serviceClass="com.foo.service.Pricing"
address="/pricing">
  	<simple:serviceBean>
  		<bean class="com.foo.service.PricingImpl" />
  	</simple:serviceBean>
  </simple:server>

When deployed (to Tomcat) only ServiceA is visible/available.
Obviously there's another way.  What am missing?

Re: Multiple Services Question

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Hmm...

That should definitely work.   I know it works for jaxws:endpoint defined
services as the TCK puts multiple endpoints in a war in several places
and I debugged some issues around it when they are in separate imported
files for 2.0.4.

Any chance you could send a war/project that demonstrates the issue?

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: Multiple Services Question

Posted by JavaRunner <ra...@bellsouth.net>.
Good stuff.  I'll see if this resolves the issues and let you know.
I'm surprised that this ability isn't implemented because multiple service
deployments are not uncommon (I think).
Of course, I can always deploy each of the 30 + services individually and
perhaps that's a cleaner approach.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.

Posted by "Beryozkin, Sergey" <Se...@iona.com>.
Hi

Can it be related to this JIRA somehow ?

Cheers, Sergey

I must be missing something very simple.  I've deployed a project with
multiple service classes.  I had assumed that I would just add the
service
definition to the cxf-servlet.xml file like this:

<simple:server id="serviceA" serviceClass="com.foo.service.Accounts"
address="/accounts">
  	<simple:serviceBean>
  		<bean class="com.foo.service.AccountsImpl" />
  	</simple:serviceBean>
  </simple:server>
<simple:server id="serviceB" serviceClass="com.foo.service.Pricing"
address="/pricing">
  	<simple:serviceBean>
  		<bean class="com.foo.service.PricingImpl" />
  	</simple:serviceBean>
  </simple:server>

When deployed (to Tomcat) only ServiceA is visible/available.
Obviously there's another way.  What am missing?

Registered Number: 171387