Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Hazel Bobins <ha...@arpstorm.net> on 2016/03/11 19:04:59 UTC

JMX liveSSTableCount

Hello-
  Does anyone know if the removal of the liveSSTableCount JMX attribute
from the 'org.apache.cassandra.db:type=Tables,keyspaces=' mbean was
intentional in 3.x? I can not see reference to its removal in any Jira etc

Cheers

---

Re: JMX liveSSTableCount

Posted by Hazel Bobins <ha...@arpstorm.net>.
Just using the standard jmeter, the mbean you reference is in
org.apache.cassandra.metrics, however, it used to be in
org.apache.cassandra.db, guess it moved.
Thanks

On 11/03/2016 19:25, Robert Coli wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Hazel Bobins <haze@arpstorm.net
> <ma...@arpstorm.net>> wrote:
>
>      Does anyone know if the removal of the liveSSTableCount JMX
>     attribute from the
>     'org.apache.cassandra.db:type=Tables,keyspaces=' mbean was
>     intentional in 3.x? I can not see reference to its removal in any
>     Jira etc
>

> Yukim@IRC sends this link :
>
> https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cassandra/metrics/TableMetrics.java#L353
>
> What client are you using which doesn't see it, or etc?
>
> =Rob

---

Re: JMX liveSSTableCount

Posted by Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>.