Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Steve Fatula <st...@neobits.com> on 2012/01/05 00:20:29 UTC

ofbizURL, Cart Order Email urls contain null

When receiving the cart order emails sent when a customer creates an order, i.e email type PRDS_CART_ODR_EMAIL, these all have bad links in them. They look like:

www.ourdomain.comnull/stuff

The stuff is correct, it's the .comnull that is not. Not sure where that null is coming from, it's the string 'null'.

Looking through the code (RequestHandler.java), it appears I am getting the http host ok, the port is 80, so, it does not append that. Next, it seems to append the  CONTROL_PATH. Could this possibly be the string null?

Any other thoughts to resolve this? Am I even looking at the right code?

Re: ofbizURL, Cart Order Email urls contain null

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which Release.revision are you using?

Jacques

From: "Steve Fatula" <st...@neobits.com>