Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Chris Robison <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/09 23:09:29 UTC

Re: Network of brokers flooded with TempQueue advisory messages

I have a very simple network of brokers. Their names are as follows (to
help understand the log):

MSTMIP101
MSSD5D101

They each reside in different data centers. MSSD5D101 creates a duplex
connection to MSTMIP101. In each of these data centers there is a consumer
listening for request messages to which it replies using the JMSReplyTo
header. In each datacenter, there is also a web portal that sends out these
requests, expecting a response back to the temporary queue. If the web
portal in the same datacenter as MSSD5D101 sends requests, then MSSD5D101
seems to be fine, but if the web portal in the same data center
as MSTMIP101 sends requests, then MSSD5D101 gets flooded with advisory
messages. I've attached a log file. Any suggestions?

Chris

Re: Network of brokers flooded with TempQueue advisory messages

Posted by Chris Robison <ch...@gmail.com>.
Even with no consumer attached to MSSD5D101, it still gets flooded.