Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Pulkit Singhal <pu...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/27 19:10:52 UTC

Create timestamps in Futon

Hello,

Is there some kind of a macro or special function that Futon processes to
create timestamps on the fly?

For example, lets say I'm manually creating a document on Futon and I'm in
the "Fields" view writing up a few key,value pairs. I decide that I want to
add a field called created_at but I don't want to manufacture a timestamp
value like "2012-03-26T22:22:05Z" by hand. So is there something already
available where I can maybe just type @createStamp in the value column and
that will create it for me ... courtesy of Futon?

Just wondering :)

Re: Create timestamps in Futon

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Nope.