Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com> on 2019/06/20 14:35:47 UTC

DOMtegrity (was: Fw: A question about TPAC2019, Fukuoka)

DOMtegrity - attempts to use DOM mutation observers, HMAC, and WebSockets to track and/or prevent changes to pages by "bad" browser extensions.

Might be worth a skim for Apache Annotator Web Extension work--if/when we get that far. :)

It may also have value in helping us think through managing annotations across page-state changes...maybe.

Cheers,
Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/