Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by aps ku <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/05 02:38:57 UTC

Re: Horrible Exception NPE

  I have just downloaded version
jetspeed-1.4-b4-src.zip and same Horrible Exception
error.  Is there any resolution to this at all? or
this is the wrong list to ask or no developers ever
look in this list to help us new users of jetspeed?
Where would be the right place to ask this question
and get some kind of definite resolution?

--- aps ku <ap...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>   Interesting to know. I did a re-install, got
> things
> working and followed your suggestion of logging out,
> BUT still same error shows when restarting Tomcat. I
> even had the browser shutdown and closed and start
> fresh just in case it has something to do with it
> but
> same errors.
>    Anyhow, why would a mere a user not logged out
> would cause such havoc?  Whats behind all these
> causing such a headache?  What is triggering that
> at

org.apache.jetspeed.modules.pages.JetspeedTemplatePage.doBuildBeforeAction(JetspeedTemplatePage.java:159)