Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by James Snell <js...@lemoorenet.com> on 2000/11/29 06:31:33 UTC

COM Architecture

I've uploaded a rather down and dirty concept implementation (in COM) of the
ideas I have for version 3 to my website, the link is below.  There isn't
much documentation included so give me a day or so to provide some
documentation.

First of all, you can download at:

http://www.soap-wrc.com/axis.zip

requires Microsoft XML Parser, sorry ;-), I've been experiencing some wierd
problems with my build of the xerces-c parser -- my slightly customized
version -- so I decided to temporariy use the Microsoft parser for the sake
of the demo.  Also, the Pipeline Registry is implemented as a SQL Server
2000 database (I use SQL Server for all my database management), I've
included a script for setting up the database.  If you want to change which
database product to use, I've put all of the database access code in the
db.h and ServerManager.cpp files.  It is all pretty straightforward ADO
Database code.

- James