Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Matthew Justin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/12 17:13:07 UTC

The log4j Companions section of the website gives a 404

The log4j companions page is giving a 404 error.  I was attempting to see
what all is in the org.apache.log4j.rolling.RollingFileAppender class per
the comments in
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/apidocs/org/apache/log4j/RollingFileAppender.htmlbut
the companions Javadocs are at the 404ed portion of the site (e.g.
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/companions/extras/apidocs/org/apache/log4j/rolling/RollingFileAppender.html).
This section is also referenced in a link at the top of
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/.

Re: The log4j Companions section of the website gives a 404

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
It should be back:
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/companions

Cheers!

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: The log4j Companions section of the website gives a 404

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Matthew.