Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Emmanuel Séguin <em...@ign.fr> on 2008/11/03 17:55:31 UTC

[Maven 2.0.9] Site output directory in target while deploy

Hi,

To make it quick here is my problem :
I'm using the site:deploy goal in my mvn command line to deploy the maven
site somewhere on my disks and it's working fine. In the same time i'd like
my site to be generated in my target directory (which is ok under
/target/site) but in the target/${maven.build.finalName}/doc directory.
Is it possible and how ? Some property to put in the pom.xml ?

Thanx in advance

Manu

Re: [Maven 2.0.9] Site output directory in target while deploy

Posted by Emmanuel Séguin <em...@ign.fr>.

Thanks it worked !

    <properties>

<siteOutputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/${project.name}/doc</siteOutputDirectory>
    </properties>

            <plugin>
                <version>2.0-beta-5</version>
                <configuration>

<outputDirectory>${siteOutputDirectory}</outputDirectory>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Emmanuel Séguin <em...@ign.fr> wrote:

> To make it quick here is my problem :
> I'm using the site:deploy goal in my mvn command line to deploy the maven
> site somewhere on my disks and it's working fine. In the same time i'd like
> my site to be generated in my target directory (which is ok under
> /target/site) but in the target/${maven.build.finalName}/doc directory.
> Is it possible and how ? Some property to put in the pom.xml ?

Try configuring the outputDirectory for the site plugin.  (I'm not
really sure how that differs from generatedSiteDirectory...)

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/site-mojo.html

--
Wendy