Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by William Brogden <wb...@bga.com> on 2005/04/18 18:00:41 UTC

Reflow of PDF documents on Pocket PC Acrobat

  My client reports that my previous PDF output would
"reflow" on the Pocket PC viewer but my present version
will not. The only change I can think of that might be
the cause is that I started using Dingbats font characters
instead of gif files for the open circle and square
("radio button" and "checkbox") - like this:

      <inline font-family="ZapfDingbats">&#x274D;</inline>

Does it make any sense that this could be the cause or
should I look elsewhere?

This Adobe page:
http://www.adobe.com/epaper/tips/frm7tagpdf/page2.html
talks about reflow.