Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by parnab kumar <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/19 14:56:06 UTC

mahout in action source with mahout 0.9

Hi,
     The source code that comes with Mahout in Action seems to be
compatible with older versions of Mahout. Are the updated code with the
latest 0.9 version available anywhere.

Thanks,
Parnab

Re: mahout in action source with mahout 0.9

Posted by Aditya Kashyap <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  I dint find the update code yet. I checked through the forum and
community site to try my hands on topic modelling with new version. But me
stuck with wrong output.
You have any suggestion on how to proceed with it?

Thanks,
Aditya