Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by marimuthu eee <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/17 15:45:50 UTC

Kafka Stream Best Node Module in NodeJs

Hi,

I have one dought for implementing kafka streams in nodejs language that is
which npm node module is best for kafka streams operation.and another one
dought is how kafka streams have do parallel processing for each kafka
topic partition.

Re: Kafka Stream Best Node Module in NodeJs

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marimuthu,

I do not know the answer to your first question.. As for the second one, my
understanding is that you want to have multi-threading to processing a
single Kafka topic-partition (since Streams by default have each Kafka
topic-partition processed by a single stream thread), that is doable by
just have your own thread-poll within the Processor API, but then you need
to also maintain which records have / have not been completely processed
and submit the offsets upon committing the status.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang