Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Enrico Migliore <en...@fatti.com> on 2005/11/03 06:02:24 UTC

long long type problem when compiling with MSVC

hi guys,

 I'm trying to compile bootJVM with MSVC but
 I can't proceed because the 'long long' type
 (Java long types are 8 bytes wide) is not supported.

 Can any body help?

 Enrico

Re: long long type problem when compiling with MSVC

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
In MSVC-speak an 8-byte int is "__int64", so the definition would be:

  typedef __int64 jlong;

Regards,
Tim

--