Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neil Chaudhuri <nc...@potomacfusion.com> on 2010/02/11 22:39:41 UTC

maven.build.timestamp Not Interpolated

The subject pretty much says it all. I have included this property in a config file, but it isn't being interpolated. Do I need a special plugin to have this value be recognized? Or if this is dated, how can I get the timestamp for the build?

Thanks.

Re: maven.build.timestamp Not Interpolated

Posted by Neil Chaudhuri <nc...@potomacfusion.com>.
You got it. I had ${maven.build.timestamp} instead of just ${timestamp}. I caught it right after I sent the E-mail. A brilliant move on my part!

Thanks for your help.

Posted by Eric Chatellier <ch...@codelutin.com>.

Posted by Neil Chaudhuri <nc...@potomacfusion.com>.

On Feb 11, 2010, at 4:45 PM, Eric Chatellier wrote:

The subject pretty much says it all. I have included this property in a
config file, but it isn't being interpolated. Do I need a special plugin
to have this value be recognized? Or if this is dated, how can I get the
timestamp for the build?

Hi,

There is an open bug report about this property.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRESOURCES-99

Workarround works fine.

--
Éric Chatellier

Re: maven.build.timestamp Not Interpolated

Posted by Eric Chatellier <ch...@codelutin.com>.