Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alex Korenshteyn <ak...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/08 13:39:03 UTC

I would like to contribute to apache ignite -- jira username: akorensh

Hello Ignite Community!

My name is Alexander. I want to contribute to Apache Ignite and want to
start with this issue - IGNITE-6796, my JIRA username is akorensh. Any help
on this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Re: I would like to contribute to apache ignite -- jira username: akorensh

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Alexander,

Welcome to Apache Ignite Community. See also short contributors guide
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#contributing-to-apache-ignite
and
its full version
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

I've added your account to the list of contributors. Now you should be able
to assign issues.

Please note, that mentioned issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-6796 is already assigned to a
contributor and status is In Progress. Please ask him if he is willing to
continue development or not. In there will be no response in 3days, we can
consider it as approval via silence.

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov