Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robert <ro...@goene.nl> on 2009/12/25 16:33:15 UTC

cocoon 2.2 servlet context

Hi All,

I try to put the Solr servlet in a Cocoon 2.2 block and it seems that I have
some success so far. Unfortunately, I do not seem to be able to set the JNDI
property solr/home, needed for the config and data files.

I have tried to add the following to both the spring servlet config of the block
and the applicationContext.xml of the webapp using the block. The latter one
would be the proper location, I guess, as this will be different in every webapp.

<bean name="org.apache.cocoon.servletservice.sample.servlet1"
class="org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrServlet">
<servlet:context mount-path="/select" context-path="blockcontext:/cocoonSolr/">
<servlet:context-params>
<entry key="solr/home" value="/path/to/solr"/>
</servlet:context-params>
</servlet:context>
</bean>

Am I using this correctly?