Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shon Vella <sv...@technologist.com> on 2009/09/25 16:27:01 UTC

Numeric Field index compatibility

I have some indexes that were created using a dev version of 2.9 from
early June, when the Numeric field stuff was moved to lucene core from
the query contrib package. Now that 2.9 is becoming available, I need to
migrate to using the stuff in core and was wondering about the index
level compatibility between the two. In other words, can I use the stuff
in core against an index that was created using the contrib stuff?

-Shon

Re: Numeric Field index compatibility

Posted by Shon Vella <sv...@technologist.com>.
Thanks, Uwe. I suspected as much, but wanted to make sure.

-Shon

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.