Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com> on 1997/06/29 11:14:29 UTC

sheesh, people are morons.

Geesh, I never realised how many... erm... "bug reports"
apache-bugs@apache.org got until I took a look.  Some of the more...
interesting ones are below.

---

hi? i'm korea.
now i using apache server
but i can't use cookie-printing

i wanna using cookie in perl

hava a nice day!

---

Hello,

I was trying to see the wonder woman stuff "Diana the Valkyrie"  I tried
www.valkyrie.com

I got some kind of security page:

It Worked!

If you can see this, then your Apache installation was successful. You
may now
add content to this directory and replace this page.

The Apache documentation has been included with this distribution.

You are free to use the image below on an Apache-powered web server.
Thanks
for using Apache!

I didn't know if it is important but, it didn't look like it was
something I was suppose to find so easily.  Email me back and let me
know.

VICTORIA

---

I was just noticing that a part of Apache was on the site
www.archpages.com/.... I was wondering what happened to the site
formerly there- Archpages free web pages. I had a web page there which
no longer exists, and I was not informed of any change. I know this
doesnt have anything to do with apache but i cannot contact archpages.
If you have any information it would be of great help.

---

hi ,
i am having problems emailing an email address at adept.co.za ,the mail
always returns and the address is write...please help

---

Since I have no news server, and I really have an important question, i
decided to e-mail you in this e-mail anyways.

Is apache free?

---

How do I get your piece of crap from sending me unwanted mail.  This
really sucks getting the same message 3 times in 10 minutes.  You guys
are the evidence Congress needs to regulate the hell out of you.
Thanks.

---

Why the name "Apache" ?

A cute name which stuck. Apache is "A PAtCHy server".

A CUTE NAME WHICH STUCK?!!!  How DARE you!  This is the name of my people!
A very bad choice of words is what it is!

---

Hola estoy tratando de configurar una version de Apache_1.0.3, tengo un
manual que me indica los siguientes pasos:
1.- Editar el  archivo "Configuration" y setear alli los AUX_CFLAGS,
cuento
con solaris, por lo tanto dejo vigente AUX_CFLAGS= -DSOLARIS2, AUX_LIBS=
-lsocket -lnsl.

2.- Luego ejecuto el scrip de configuarcion, con el "Configure", me crea
varios archivos y directorios, pero el tercer paso me pide que ejecute
"make", pero lo ciero es no fue creado este archivo.

Requiero saber si necesito algo antes, o pq no se crea el archivo "make"

---  [the sad part is I don't know Spanish, or whatever language that is,
but I can understand it just fine...]

Just to make sure everything was still in our name here at expresso.net, we
did a search at http://www.expresso.net
We sure were surprised to find a website that directly lists your site and
redhat.
Please see below: