Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthieu Morel <mm...@apache.org> on 2013/02/20 19:16:28 UTC

Please help us granting rights to a new S4 committer

Hi,

Daniel Gomez Ferro (id = dferro) was recently elected as a new committer for the S4 incubator project, but he does not have all permissions yet.

According to http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html , Daniel is a member of the "incubator" group, but not yet of "s4": we'd need an IPMC member to grant him these rights. Our mentors could not do that (rights, availability), so we're turning to the broader community.

Can some IPMC member help us?

Thanks!

Matthieu

Re: Please help us granting rights to a new S4 committer

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Sending        asf-authorization-template
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 851328.